eStudyBhutan launches its official App on android. Name of the app is eStudy Bhutan. Feel free to download and for easy access to blog.

Refresh Page

English I Past Papers

English I Past Papers

BHSEC Past Question Papers


ENGLISH I


Below are the past question papers witch you can view directly on your phone or pc without having to download. If you want to download you can also download it via google drive.

Make good use of these past papers and prepare well.

💪STUDY SMART🙏
Also when i was in school i hated carrying textbooks. My shoulders use to hurt because of the heavy bag. I had a phone at home and i use to take pictures of the textbook so that i wouldn't have to carry the textbook. At that time i wished i had the soft-copy of the English Textbook so that i could easily access the textbook from my phone.

Well i didn't get the soft-copy at that time but now i have. So make good use of this copy of English Textbook.👇





Post a Comment

0 Comments